Finding the perfect gift ideas for women is the most tedious job ever because you have to be extra careful not to buy her something that will be re-gifted or unappreciated.
Women have several peculiarities, so how do you know which gift is right to give based on individual quirks and preference? Major key to note is, when buying a gift for a woman, you will need to get her something she can use again and again.
So I have put together a list of some of the perfect gift items that you can get for her from the Bellafricana verified brands. You know quality and durability is assured.
You’re welcome 🙂
20 Perfect Gift Ideas For Her This Christmas
To contact Baiye;
Follow on instagram: @baiyejewellery
3. Bags and Slippers from The Potters Signature
To contact The Potters Signature,
Follow on instagram: @tps_bags
4. Hair clip made by water hyacinth from MitiMeth
To contact MitiMeth,
Follow on instagram: @mitimeth.ng
5. Tassel earrings from Itoro Okon
6. Beaded neckpiece from Itoro Okon
To Get these and more from Itoro;
Follow on Instagram: @itorookon
7. Sandals from Ethnik by Tunde Owolabi
To get this and more from Ethnik by Tunde Owolabi;
Follow on Instagram:@ethnikbytundeowolabi
8. Jewelry by Circa 64
To contact Circa 64 for this and more,
Follow on Instagram:@circa_64
9. Sequined purse with adire print detail from Jedidiahs place.
10. Clutch from Jedidiahs Place.
To get these and more from Jedidiahs Place,
Follow on instagram: @jedidiahsplace
11. Red velvet Jewelry box from Siod Leather
12. Purple velvet Jewelry box from Siod leather
To contact Siod,
Follow on instagram: @siodleather
13. Ankara bag and Luggage by Bliss African
14. Ankara bag by Bliss Africa
To contact Bliss Africa,
Follow on instagram: @blissafricanfashion
16. African woman inspired mugs from African Things
To get these and more from African Things,
Follow on Instagram @africanthings
17. Mum and I trousers by Always me
To contact Always Me for this and more,
Follow on instagram: @alwaysmebyanneli
18. Clutch purses from Muji Lagos
To contact Muji Lagos,
Follow on instagram: @mujilagos
19. Neckpieces by Bimbeads
To contact bimbeads,
Follow on instagram: @bimbeads
20. Blingshiki Classic
To contact Blingshiki for this and more;
Follow on Instagram: @blingshiki or @addictbypawprint
Obviously, while gifting is totally dependent on the interests and likes of the recipient, I am yet to meet a woman who doesn’t like shoes, bags or jewelry. It’s in our DNA.
Since we are in full support of #BuyNigerian here’s a Fun fact for you, all these products are made in Nigeria with the utmost durability.
Do you have any other gift ideas for women? Drop a comment below, we’d be happy to check it out.