Did you miss the second edition of the ACE Awards?
Here’s a recap of the major happenings.
This year’s African Creative Exhibition and Award, powered by Bellafricana was a huge success, thanks to the support from family, friends, sponsors, strategic partners, exhibitors, and the Bellafricana team.
It was a three part event comprising of the conference, exhibition and awards dinner. The peak of the event however, was the awards dinner which was themed “Old School African” and had almost everyone in fabulous and stylish attires representing the African fashion heritage.
At the dinner, we gave away a total of fifteen (15) awards to entrepreneurs in various categories like, “most innovative fashion brand, and Best indigenous textile brand among others.
See the full list below;
ACE Awards 2018 Winners
- Best Indigenous Textile Designer – Mimiremi Textile
- Best Beauty Brand – Inner Beautee
- Best Fashion Brand – 313 Eko
- Best Accessories Brand – Zivanora
- Start-up of the Year – Ethnik by Tunde Owolabi
- Best Eco-friendly Product – Cyrus 45
- Best Innovative Product of the Year – Creative Safari
- Best Pioneer Craftswoman of the Year – Morin O
- Best Food Produce Innovation – Tigernuts Republic
- Best Creative Kid Entrepreneur – Daniella Art Studio
- Best Creative Social Enterprise of the Year – Dream Catchers
- Best Creative Kids Brand – Maison Loulabelle
- Best Arts and Crafts Person – Kachi Irondi
- Best Home & Lifestyle Brand – Ile-Ila
- Best African Brand – Roots in Style (Ethiopia)
(See their videos at event.bellafricana.com/acewinner).
With this second edition, Bellafricana African Creative Exhibition and Awards continues being the most prestigious gathering of Enterprising Creative Afrocentric Brands in Nigeria (Africa). This leaves us looking forward to the next edition of ACE Awards 2019.