Hello beautiful people, last weekend we partook in the 2nd and final Chevron Bazaar for the year 2016. The Chevron bazaar holds twice every year showcasing Afrocentric products from around Africa.
In this December edition, we represented several of our Bellafricana Verified business owners by displaying their products. There were so many beautiful and creative artisans present at the bazaar that had quite a lot of interesting works to display.
Come along! Let’s hold your hands and take you on a tour round the bazaar. Share the experience through our eyes (pictures)….
Alright let’s start from the very beginning, here’s our founder, Bukky Asehinde modelling Blingshiki (Bedazzled Dashiki Style). This is an Afro Chic Culture creatively designed and made by one of our Bellafricana Verified Merchants Addict by Pawprint. Our founder is also rocking her super comfortable sandals exquisitely crafted by Terre who is also a Bellafricana Verified business owner.
We do not only promote the brands, we also patronise them. That’s one of the many perks of being a member of the Bellafricana Verified family.
Also displayed on the Bellafricana stand at the Chevron Bazaar are other lovely brands that have been verified by us. We have brands like;
- Ty-Tys Design: maker of quality Vintage Aso Oke neck ties, bowties and laptop bags etc.
- Taeillo: quality Aso Oke and Ankara furniture maker.
- Beautifully Nappy: founder of natural hair and beauty care products called Organic Life Plus.
- Ethnik by Tunde Owolabi: maker of shoes, bags, laptop bags etc. using locally loomed Aso Oke.
- Natural Nigerian: producer of quality hair and skin care products and
- Bliss African Fashion: stock creatively made African fashion accessories.
- Addict by Pawprint: classy and chic urban African styled attires.
You can CLICK HERE to see more of their products
Here I am, Nike Ogunshakin, at the Bellafricana stand, hello! This picture was shot by our beautiful founder Bukky Asehinde.
Now let’s look at what’s happening on other stands, there’s so much to see. Kindly follow the pictures and read the captions as you go.
This is a lamp shade I immediately fell in love with, so I named it “The Frog and its reading glasses”, It is a Metal Sculpture made by Mr. Godwin Ekhanemeh who is both an Artist and an Art Consultant. Let’s see some of his works below;
Also, you can let us know if you would like to purchase any of the artifacts above. If you would like to see more pictures of creative African Inspired products, why not checkout out LISTING PAGE, you will find lot of amazing products there.