LiveWell Initiative (LWI), a public health NGO, is a registered health-promotion focused organisation, which empowers the people through health literacy. LWI has empowered nearly 2 million Nigerians and 3,000 Ghanaians directly and indirectly by proxy contact, inclusive of over 60 blind and disabled adults through health literacy. LWI is excited to announce their 5th Annual Cross-cutting Multi-sectoral International Healthcare Event, the Grand Health Bazaar (GHB2015), a corporate carnival for trade, commerce and mutual synergy and networking with healthcare as a value addition.
Venue: Grace Garden Events Center via Dowen College Lekki Phase1, Lagos – Nigeria.
Dates: Tuesday, June 30th – Thursday, July 2nd 2015
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm daily
The main theme for GHB2015 is ‘Social Investment as a Corporate Sustainability Tool in Emerging Economies’
The sub-themes are:
Day 1: June 30th: Fast Moving Consumer Goods FMCG Day: ‘Consumerism as a Growth Determinant in Emerging World Economies’
Day 2: July 1st: Clean Emission and Environment Day: ‘Renewable Energy as the Key for Environmental Sustainability and Poverty Reduction’
Day 3: July 2nd: Education and Innovation Day: ‘Learning, Relearning and Unlearning as the Key Tools for True Re-Emergence of the World Economy’
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Power and Energy Industry
- Educational Sector
- Power Sector
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Secondary Schools and Universities
- Agricultural Industry
- HMO’s, Health Insurance Companies, Insurance Brokers
- Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Equipment Industry
- Telecommunications Industry
- Banking Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Property/Real Estate Industry
- Consulate Offices, Intergovernmental Organisations,
- Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Diagnostic Centres
- Government and Quasi-government Organisations
- Foundations, High Net-worth Individuals, Technocrats, Entrepreneurs and Philanthropists
- Women Associations
- Specialists in various aspects of Healthcare
- The General Public
At least 100 companies/organisations and 3,000 delegates are expected at the GHB2015 US Consulate-Partnered innovative multi-sectoral international healthcare exposition; the first of its kind in this part of the world, and the fourth in the GHB series after 4 previous successful events.
This is a great opportunity for:
- Collaboration-Building and Networking
- Participating in high level discussions at the 3-day plenary
- Business to Business and Direct to Customer Marketing
- Inter-Sectoral and Multi-Sectoral Marketing
- Sales! Sales!! Sales!!!
- FREE Certificates of Attendance for all attendees at the 3-day Plenaries
- FREE Health Screening and FREE Medicines at the adjoining Health Fair.
Partnership Package available: Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze.
Exhibition and Advert Spaces available. BOOK NOW!!!
For Bookings and Further Enquiries: please contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 704 144 2634-8, +234 803 326 5802